As our weather cools down a bit….. this means that Fall and Thanksgiving are just around the corner! We have lots of exciting news!!
- We are now at the Summerside Market every Saturday 9am – 1pm. Stop in and check it out!! Until the end of October, fill out a ballot for a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate.
- Our new FALL CSA is now available… details and signup are available online.
- You can now order your Turkey for Thanksgiving!! Our turkeys will also be available at many stores!
Order Your Fresh Thanksgiving Turkey
Sign Up for the FALL CSA
Order your fresh PEI Thanksgiving Turkey from Larkin Brothers today! Like all our products, our fresh turkey is PEI-grown, grain-fed, medication, antibiotic-free and delicious.
Order Online Now
Fresh turkey pick-up dates and locations are:
Charlottetown Farmer’s Market
- Saturday, October 6th, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Summerside Farmer’s Market
- Saturday, October 6th, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Crapaud Retail Location (normal open hours)
- Friday, October 5th, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Larkin Farm at 68 Larkin Lane off of Rte 258 New Glasgow
- Saturday, October 6th, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- NOTE: There is no option to pickup at the Larkin house (e.g. where normal CSA pickup occurs).
Thank you! Your support has allowed us to grow our business, and continue to offer you fresh PEI Thanksgiving turkey.
You can pre-order a fresh turkey for Easter online at our website or by phone at (902) 629-9817 (Harvey Larkin).
Turkeys will be 12 – 14 lbs. in size.
Pickup is available at the Charlottetown Farmers Market or in New Glasgow.
Order Now for Easter