1 pound of Larkin Bros. Italian Mild Sausages
1 pkg. (16 oz.) of linguine
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian tomatoes, diced
1 can (10.5 oz.) chicken broth
2 cups broccoli florets
1. Prepare sausage according to directions. Cool slightly; cut into ¼-in. slices.
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
3. In a large saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
4. Stir in tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add the broccoli and cooked pasta.
Cook until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage; toss to combine.